Color LCD Treadmill Display Board
- 3-digit, 1.0" high white on blue 7-segment custom LCDs, quantity 2,.
- Interface for 480 by 234 pixel analog graphic LCD and back light.
- Audible Beeper.
- Membrane switch connector for up to 32 front panel switches.
- 60 MHz, 32 bit microprocessor with on-chip RAM, PWM, timers, RS-232.
- 8MB of onboard flash memory for code and graphics.
- Crystal Oscillator, watchdog timer, and reset.
- 256K bits of Nonvolatile RAM for user settings and options.
Treadmill Control Inputs/Outputs:
- Hall or reed speed sensor input. Software controlled frequency to speed
- Grade potentiometer bias and input. On board 8 bit A/D.
- PWM belt speed control output, 100 Hz.
- Relay coil drivers, 12 volt, quantity 3.
- Connection to treadmill via a single twelve pin jack mounted to rear of board.
- Auto select between PWM/relay and serial treadmill interface.
- Power requirements 12 Volts at 0.8 Amps max.
- On board voltage regulators.
- Polar receiver connector for pickup RF from Polar chest belt heart rate
units. (Compatible with Polar Wireless coded transmitters).
- Secondary closed-loop belt speed control.
- Controlled ramping, safety checks, and automatic shutdown on errors.
- Manual control of Speed and Incline via front panel keys.
- Display of Treadmill Incline and Speed.
- Statistics display of Time, Calories, Distance, Pace, Heart Rate,
Calories/Hour and Elevation Gain.
- Personal Profiles for storing user preferences, statistics and custom
programs for 6 individual users.
- 6 heart rate control programs, 5 custom programs , 1 manual program and
5 fitness test programs.
- Automatic speed and incline adjustment during programs. User prompts and
- Diagnostic mode for system test and setup.
- Storage of total accumulated hours of use and mileage for service and
- Management Menu for setting maximum treadmill speed, incline, units
and Personal Profiles.
100 pcs: $170
1000 pcs: $155